Cinemas and theatres partitions differ from conventional lightweight partitions by their high requirements for fire, acoustics, height, and structural performance.
With the development of new audio technology in cinemas, there is a greater need to control acoustics, particularly low frequency noise that might easily transmit through the structure.
Mada CinePlus was specifically developed, designed, and tested to meet these challenges with a unique chase-wall framing arrangement utilizing a 25 mm (minimum) air gap for optimum acoustic frequency separation. Backed up by a Mada’s team of professionals, CinePlus offers:
Assured acoustic performance at both low & high frequencies
- Excellent Fire compartmentation.
- Easy construction & Quick completion
- Finishing Quality & ease of Maintenance
- Short lead time and faster project completion maximize return on investments.
- Light weight (When compared to concrete / blockwork)
- Structurally stable to withstand design pressures without failure.